Find out why we are a multi-year winner of the
Best In Client Satisfaction Award
from Boston Magazine’s Five-Star Wealth Manager Award
Register for Our Next Webinar:
Friday, December 13 at 12 noon
Presented by Richard Schwartz, CPA
Reducing your income tax bill involves year-round planning and decision making. Start 2020 off right by learning tax saving strategies you can implement to lower your taxable income and increase your allowable tax deductions.
In this webinar, we will discuss a variety of tax saving strategies including how to get the biggest benefit from charitable giving, how to defer significant capital gain income, and how to reduce your company’s taxable “bottom line” utilizing family income shifting opportunities.
- They have always been professional, and the service has always been first rate.Robert S.
- As a group they are excellent and have tremendous integrity.Jason H.
- The best money I spend all year!Michael M.
- Organized, professional, kind, helpful.Stow O.
- highly recommended.jessica l.
- This firm and it's directors are very knowledgeable, responsive and easy to reach. They have a deep bench of advisors helping them as needed.Mat F.
- We've worked with Andrew Schwartz for many years (we are psychologists in private practice) and have had a consistently excellent experience.Tony W.
- I highly recommend them!Alex M.
- They communicate well and are efficient in their work. Highly recommended.William H.
- Always friendly, professional, thoughtful and detailed. Couldn't imagine life without him!Peter E.
- Hi have been with Schwartz and Schwartz for 10 years and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend them--you will not be disappointed!Jim K.
- Andrew is very accessible and get s back to me with any questions or issues that I may have .Farshad P.
- Wonderful and very knowledgeable accountants, makes tax time far less stressful.Jen S.
- I couldn't be happier with their service. We get multiple visits per year with Kevin and the company also handles payroll for the business.David S.
- Always helpful and answer any questions promptly.Janet L.
- Prompt, timely and understand well the untricacies of our professional work as private practice and salaried physicianssteve s.
- In my experience Schwartz & Schwartz has been conscientious, efficient, and thorough.Jerry G.
- Kudos !JP R.
- Great website with useful information. Cons: Not cheap but you get what you pay for....y M.
- I appreciate simply getting the taxes done and having deadlines for my quarterly payments.Pamela W.