- If you changed jobs, give one of our CPAs a call to discuss filling out new W-4 Forms
- Now’s the time to work through your 2018 income tax projection, especially to figure out how things look due to the recent tax law changes
- If you have working kids who will earn less than $12k this year, make sure they claim Exempt on their W4 to avoid needing to file a tax return for them next winter to have their withholding taxes refunded
- If your Keogh or Solo 401(k) accounts are worth more than $250,000, or if you have employees in your plan, Form 5500-EZ due by 7/31/18
- Review, update or create your healthcare proxy.