Careers at Schwartz & Schwartz
Our employees are the backbone of our firm. We strive to create a positive work environment, where every team member is valued and has their abilities developed.
– Rick Schwartz, CPA, Managing Partner
Whether you are looking for your first job right our of college or are a seasoned professional, Schwartz & Schwartz may be a great fit for you.
We strive to hire team members who will contribute to our workplace and enhance our clients’ experience. We encourage professional development for all employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package to qualified positions.
We currently have:
CPA-Client Manager position:
Premier CPA firm in Woburn specializing in Health Care Professionals is seeking a CPA-Client Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong background in the taxation of flow-through entities and professional practices. We offer our Client Managers a competitive base salary plus bonuses based on a generous percentage of revenue collected on their own book of business, developed from leads that we routinely provide from prospects within our niche. We also offer 100% health insurance (for individual coverage) and other benefits! Great opportunity for a CPA who wants to be fully rewarded for their efforts and their success.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, or Finance
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional and professional client service
- Strong background in taxation of professional practices, specifically S-Corporations, and knowledge of their related basis issues
- Background in QBO and preparing 1040s and small business tax returns
Interested in finding out more about this great opportunity? Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Interested in joining our team?
Contact us at