DENTAL CLIENTS ANNUAL FALL SEMINAR
Friday, Nov. 2 from 11 am – 3:30 pm at Cafe Escadrille, Burlington
Join us for lively topics that focus on helping you improve your financial well-being.
- What You Need to Know About the Recent Tax Law Changes (11 am – 11:30 am)
- The Ins & Outs of Basic Financial Planning (11:30 am – 12 noon)
- Lunch and Networking ( 12 noon – 1 pm)
- How to Increase Your Practice’s Top Line (1pm – 2 pm)
- Retirement Planning for Dentists and Practice Owners (2pm – 3 pm)
Included in our day will be a delicious lunch and networking opportunity with fellow dentists and practice owners.
FREE ONLINE FINANCIAL BOOT CAMPS
Sign up now for our FREE financial boot camps. You won’t break a sweat like those gym boot camps, but you will become financially stronger and learn how to flex your money muscles!
All events are online and begin at 12 noon.
Tuesday, October 23, 12 noon – Presented by Alex Oliver, First National Corporation
You’ve been following the obvious advice of maxing out retirement accounts and investing aggressively while you were young. However, with under a decade left until retirement, the stakes of these decisions have never been higher. We will discuss benchmarks to help understand whether you are on track, how to mitigate risks such as the 2008 recession with your investments, and cover the various types of issues our retiree clients typically run into. We will also briefly demonstrate the software system that we use to create a financial plan in order to bring this all together.
MISSED OUR PREVIOUS BOOT CAMPS?
Don’t worry – we’ve recorded our previous sessions below:
- Changes to the MA Employment Laws – What Employers Need to Know
- The Quick & Dirty Personal Financial Checkup
- The Game of Loans: The Stark Truth About Student Loan Refinancing
- Estate Planning: Intro to the Essentials
- Preparing for the Rising Cost of College
- Understanding Your Dental Practice’s Overhead
- Economic and Investment Overview