Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 6 pm – 9 pm
at Tuscan Kitchen, Seaport District
Join us for a fun night out after your Yankee Dental Conference classes!
Our evening will feature a wine tasting with Tuscan Kitchen’s sommelier, buffet dinner to complement our wine tasting, and opportunity for networking with your fellow dentists and practice owners.
Saturday, February 1, 2020 from 1 am – 12 noon
at Yankee Dental Congress (Course #688SL)
Presented by Andrew Schwartz, CPA
When presented with an opportunity to purchase a practice, a dentist can be overwhelmed trying to evaluate the volume of practice data available to determine whether to move forward with the purchase. During this course, the instructor will help attendees better understand what it means to “Do Your Financial Due Diligence.” Attendees will learn how to evaluate financial data in several practice management areas. The instructor will discuss practice management averages, metrics, and benchmarks common to practices in the area, as well as review real-world examples of how this information can be utilized as part of the due diligence process. This course is also valuable for sellers so they can learn which aspects of their practices the buyers will be evaluating when the time to sell arrives.
- Understand the overhead for dental practices
- Identify 11 production metrics to help pinpoint opportunities and pitfalls
- Compare practice management numbers with similar practices
- Build confidence in analyzing and understanding practice management data when considering purchasing a practice
FREE ONLINE FINANCIAL BOOT CAMPS
Sign up now for our FREE financial boot camps. You won’t break a sweat like those gym boot camps, but you will become financially stronger and learn how to flex your money muscles!
All events are online on Wednesdays and begin at 12 noon.
Recorded Wednesday, October 16
Presented by Alex Oliver, First National Corporation
With the stock market on a record long run, the FIRE movement to become Financially Independent and Retire Early has really picked up steam. Forums all over Facebook, Reddit, and other corners of the internet outline the dream: save enough so that you can live off of 4% withdrawal rates for the rest of your life. Many high income, high saving couples are able to retire as early as their 40’s with these principles! However, these financial plans need to be radically different than the traditional models. In this webinar, we will discuss what it means to FIRE, strategies to become financially independent, and areas for consideration that the online forums don’t always spend enough time talking about.
MISSED OUR PREVIOUS BOOT CAMPS?
Don’t worry – we’ve recorded our previous sessions below:
- Game of Loans: Income Based Repayment Options vs Refinancing
- How Does Your 401(k) Stack Up
- Generation Wealth Transfer: 10 Best Practices
- Why Do Stocks Go Up & Down: A Stock Market Introduction
- Economic and Investment Overview for 2019
- Get What’s Yours: Maximizing Social Security
- 2018 Year End Planning: Tax Law changes and Financial Planning Steps You Can Take
- The Home Stretch: Steps to Consider When Planning for Retirement
- Changes to the MA Employment Laws – What Employers Need to Know
- The Quick & Dirty Personal Financial Checkup
- The Game of Loans: The Stark Truth About Student Loan Refinancing
- Estate Planning: Intro to the Essentials
- Preparing for the Rising Cost of College
- Understanding Your Dental Practice’s Overhead
- Economic and Investment Overview