Our Financial Boot Camp Series
FREE ONLINE FINANCIAL BOOT CAMPS
Sign up now for our FREE financial boot camps. You won’t break a sweat like those gym boot camps, but you will become financially stronger and learn how to flex your money muscles!
All events are online and begin at 12 noon.
Friday, April 24 from 12 noon – 1 pm
Presented by Alex Oliver, CFP, First National Corporation
In late 2018, we conducted a webinar that summarized many of the strategies necessary in order to retire in your 40’s or 50’s. In this webinar, we will discuss how to live off of your retirement accounts tax-efficiently, ensuring that you are able to stretch your dollars for the increased time horizon. Included in this webinar will be the use of HSA’s during retirement, Roth conversions, step up in basis on taxable accounts, and how charitable contributions or leaving an inheritance behind may factor into your plan.
MISSED OUR PREVIOUS BOOT CAMPS?
Don’t worry – we’ve recorded our previous sessions below:
- SIMPLE IRA’s, 401(k),Profit Sharing Plans and Cash Balance Plans: How Do I Choose?
- Health Savings Accounts – The New and Improved 401(k) Plan
- Stock Markets in 2020: What to Expect
- How to FIRE: Strategies for Becoming Financially Independent and Retiring Early
- The Game of Loans: Income Based Repayment Options vs Refinancing
- How Does Your 401(k) Stack Up
- Generational Wealth Transfer: 10 Best Practices
- Why Do Stocks Go Up and Down: A Stock Market Introduction
- Get What’s Yours: Maximizing Social Security
- Economic and Investment Overview for 2019
- 2018 Year End Planning: Tax Law changes and Financial Planning Steps You Can Take
- The Home Stretch: Steps to Consider When Planning for Retirement
- Changes to the MA Employment Laws – What Employers Need to Know
- The Quick & Dirty Personal Financial Checkup
- The Game of Loans: The Stark Truth About Student Loan Refinancing
- Estate Planning: Intro to the Essentials
- Preparing for the Rising Cost of College
- Understanding Your Dental Practice’s Overhead
- Economic and Investment Overview