Our Financial Boot Camp Series
FREE ONLINE FINANCIAL BOOT CAMPS
Sign up now for our FREE financial boot camps. You won’t break a sweat like those gym boot camps, but you will become financially stronger and learn how to flex your money muscles!
All events are online and begin at 12 noon.
**Our Tax Season Boot Camps have completed but we will have more webinars in late spring and summer. Stay Tuned!**
You may read this and think that this is only for “those multi-millionaires.” However, even small retirement accounts, houses, or cars can create discord within families without a well thought out plan. Hear our thoughts on how to gradually allow your children to take over your estate and avoid senseless conflict.
Target Audience: Those with children of any age
MISSED OUR PREVIOUS BOOT CAMPS?
Don’t worry – we’ve recorded our previous sessions below:
- Why Do Stocks Go Up and Down: A Stock Market Introduction
- Get What’s Yours: Maximizing Social Security
- Economic and Investment Overview for 2019
- 2018 Year End Planning: Tax Law changes and Financial Planning Steps You Can Take
- The Home Stretch: Steps to Consider When Planning for Retirement
- Changes to the MA Employment Laws – What Employers Need to Know
- The Quick & Dirty Personal Financial Checkup
- The Game of Loans: The Stark Truth About Student Loan Refinancing
- Estate Planning: Intro to the Essentials
- Preparing for the Rising Cost of College
- Understanding Your Dental Practice’s Overhead
- Economic and Investment Overview