You are awesome! So glad you are on our team!
– Rod, DDM
Our experienced payroll administrators will manage all areas of your payroll processing and administration.
Our payroll service includes:
- Employer Identification Number application, if necessary
- Payroll processing of wages, checks and direct deposits
- Social security and Medicare tax calculations
- Federal and State unemployment tax calculations
- Federal and State income taxes withheld calculations
- Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly employer Federal and State filings
- W2 processing and W3 year-end filings
- New employee enrollment
- Employee payroll information updates and maintenance
You are responsible for collecting and submitting to us by specific processing deadlines any necessary employee information, including total hours worked.
We offer a variety of payroll processing cycles so you can select the schedule that best suits your practice’s needs. Processing can occur on either a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly cycle.
Contact us today at
We’re here to help!